Tire Squeal 2021
Would you like to join a club group to run this year's Tire Squeal? We're trying to get groups together to do the drive. One group will be Saturday morning, June 12. (Meet us at the Brown County Inn, in Nashville, about 8:00-8:30 AM, for breakfast. Hitting the road about 9:30.) Conversation & organization is taking place on our club Forum. If you are planning to drive on a different date, post your plans on the Forum, and, maybe, others will join you on your day.
The first two Tire Squeals raised over $31,000 for Gleaners Food Bank. So, they're doing it again with the Third Annual Tire Squeal! This year's event will be have extra days to give you more time to savor the Swine!
The Tire Squeal will satisfy your driving hunger, and fill you with good food from local eateries. We've also teamed with Gleaners Food Bank of Indiana to help others in need by providing 100% of money and food raised directly to them.
How's this work? Drive the published route (either direction) ANYTIME during June 12 -27, 2021. It’s a loop route so you can start anywhere on the route. Eat at the participating restaurants. Rules and how to score points for a share of the prizes will be on the Points and Prizes page.
The Tire Squeal 2021 event will be very similar to the 2020 event, with a few differences.
What will stay the same? Most everything you saw last year.
* The event still benefits Gleaners Food Bank with a goal of $15,000 this year
* The route is almost identical to last years route
* All of our participating restaurants are back!
* Points will still be scored for the drive, food, and donations to Gleaners
* Point submission process via email will stay the same.
* Some POI's have changed.
* The event has been extended to run from June 12 – June 27. Three weekends and 2 full weeks in-between so that everyone can find a good day to run!
* Three new and challenging riddles that will lead you to mystery POI’s. You’ll get the riddles one week before the event starts so you’ll have time to get with your teams and navigators and figure them out before your drive.
* Better map links, including a full route map.
The web site has been mostly updated and we’ll continue to post more info on sponsors and prizes as those get finalized. We’ll also send email updates as we get closer to the date.
We hope you decide to run the event again this year. It should be good fun!
The Tire Squeal 2021 Team
Be sure to list Indy Miata Club Under Team
Be sure and read all the rules and ways to earn points.
This is a great event because you can run it by yourself or with a group of other cars.
So, we need to sign up and defend our 2020 first place finish. More details as they're provided.
|Event Ends||06-27-2021 11:00 pm|
|Registered||11 [View List]|